SDMA Issue Brief on Human Rights and Democracy (SDMA Issue Brief) is an E-quarterly published by SDMA. It contains the special reivews on Asian human rights and democracy as well as news of a variety of activity of member organisations of SDMA.
Please see below table of contents of this 5th SDMA Issue Brief.
News from the SDMA member organisations
- Synthesis of South Asian Network against Torture and Impunity(SANTI): Discussing Torture in South Asia - Odhikar
- Call for Peace in the Korea Peninsula
-Three legal proceedings of the Public Interest Law Center of PSPD were selected for thr Hankyoreh 21's the best verdict of the year and verdicts of the year 2012 - PSPD
- New interns of the May 18 Memorial Foudation
- Publication of "The May 18 Investigation Record Collection"and May 18 children's book, "Bicycle" - The May 18 Memorial Foudation
* Solidarity for Democratisation Movement in Asia (SDMA) was launched at the 2012 Gwangju Asia Forum with the aim of working for the improvement of Asian human rights and democracy through regional cooperation and working in solidarity. At present, FORUM-ASIA (regional), IDSPS, Imparsial (Indonesia), IID (Philippines), Odhikar (Bangladesh), PSPD, The May 18 Memorial Foundation (South Korea) are joined as a member organisations.