Dear : MB and Obama,

자유게시판
작성자
jdkim
작성일
2012-12-12 10:15
조회

Dear : MB and Obama,

Wanna effective ROK-US alliance or be wise after the event?(like South Vietnam) Ask to your AMB Kim in ROK about me(JD Kim) & a trickster of pre. candidate.

For whom the South Korean presidential elections? ROK or a predict of flattery of North Korea. Gov., nor the Press won't tell the true!

All candidates are made proclamations of national security, but some didn't clear of security or characteristics of a good president.

The candidates are telling you a lots goodies, without proves but good for North Korea such as the NLL for collaboration of fishing ground(Korea, by making real fire in a sensitive area between NNL (Northern Limist Line).

Especially the candidates Moon and Ahn(resigned) are unbelievable smooth article, so they can avoid of their verifiable of pledges. It's a rob of the right-to-know of citizens.

Even the press or learned man telling the people about an outcome and based on interest. Seems to me, they don't think about possibility of North Korea's strategies that can hurts Korea-US alliance as well as soldiers. like the political powers of DJ & RO.

I think, the candidates are thinking of you were an same odd choice to be...

JD Kim

12 December 2012

Ansan, Korea

--