[Annual Report 2019] Ten years of Academy Neutinamu, learning the changes of the world together
Ten years of Academy Neutinamu, learning the changes of the world together
2019 was the tenth year since Academy Neutinamu’s renewed founding as a ‘place to learn about the questions of life and changes of the world, together’. Small group leaders and Netinamu keepers, a group of zealous course takers, led the tenth-anniversary event, which included recording, organizing, evaluating and seeking directions about how the Academy should move forward.
In one year, we opened a total of 64 courses and 344 lectures, coming together with 1,138 people. We opened special lectures that dealt with various current issues such as US-DPRK and North-South relations, export regulations of Japan’s Abe administration, prosecution reformation (including the installment of the independent investigative organization), and National Assembly reformation tasks with 21st general election ahead. Adding on to this, we also tried to seek changes to Korean society holistically with the people through small group discussions and in-depth questions and answers with the participants. To provide more opportunities for the young to learn and grow together, we began a 50% course fee discount policy for the youth of the 20 years old and younger.
- <Tenth Anniversary of Academy Neutinamu — Civil education, the voices on site> serial publishing for a total of ten times in Monthly magazine ‘participating society’
- 04/13 5th year after Sewol Ferry disaster, <Circle Dance of Peace>
- 06/29 Academy Neutinamu 10th anniversary celebration event <An early summer night’s party>
- 07/18 <Dream Workshop> Book talk of Dr. Go Hae Kyung, <The words dream hands me>
- 11/21 <Supporting youth’s learning> Daum Kakao together funding for widening 50% discount on youth course fees
- 12/07 <Neutinamu Civic Theater company> 5th regular performance ‘She disappeared’ @Seongbuk village theater
실시간 활동 SNS
텔레그램 채널에 가장 빠르게 게시되고,
더 많은 채널로 소통합니다. 지금 팔로우하세요!